Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Merry Christmas!!

Welcome to my new blog, just dedicated to teaching.  I am so thankful to Jenn at Finally in First who designed this for me.  This started way back in August and I'm finally now catching up.  Two reasons for being M.I.A- the start of a full time teaching position and football season!! Yay and yay!!! I love blogging and I love facebook, but honestly I haven't been on the computer as much as before.  It's been a whirlwind couple of months and unbelievably busy, but my New Years Resolution is to start blogging again. Where do I begin??? Here's some pics of our December and November fun!!!
Searching for clues to find the Gingerbread boy!!!

The kids wanted to play this over and over again, they loved it!  So did I, wish there was more time in the day.

Gingerbread Writing


Both classes had the cutest desserts!

YUM!

Adorable and delicious!!

Turkey Writing

Again.....cute desserts



Love this!!


Creating our turkey pins

ta-da!

My Danny at his feast
I have so much more to add, but that will have to wait for another day, hope you all had a Merry Christmas!!  Here's to 2012!!!

Signature

1 comment:

  1. Love the look of your new blog! I am catching up on old posts and realized you changed. It's cute! Can't wait to see more of your ideas!

    ReplyDelete